Archway Joinery have recently finished a European oak staircase for one of our clients in Bedfordshire. They had came to us when they asked for a staircase installation in their property. Their visions were clear and we knew what they wanted in order to create the perfect staircase. We have decided to use this project to illustrate our quality of work and give you an insight of the services we provide.
Come and take a look at this staircase installation we have been working on this month and find out more about the process and what’s been involved below.
We have outlined some of the best staircase specifications from this project for you to enjoy. From the eco friendliness to the attention to detail, we’re really proud of this staircase and would like to inform you about this installation for you to learn more on the type of services we provide.
The main points of this European oak staircase installation include:
- Staircase fitted in a combination of European oak
- Painted timber
- Fluted spindles and matching newel posts
- A traditional finish for the property
- Environmentally friendly materials and finishes used throughout
- The carpet runner up the middle of the oak helps to soften the noise
- Fantastic finish and quality to the staircase
- Close attention to detail is shown throughout
Choose Archway Joinery
For all of your joinery work across Bedfordshire, be sure to choose Archway Joinery. Our team have years of experience in bespoke carpentry work, so if you’re looking for a reliable and reputable team of joiners to complete your home improvements, Archway Joinery are here to help. Call our team today on 01525 404873 to talk through your options and request a quote from our team. We’d love to take your home to the next level with our joinery work.