European Oak Staircase Installations
Archway Joinery have recently completed this outstanding European wooden staircase installation and have satisfied another very happy customer! This recent wooden staircase was crafted from European Oak from the best sustainable forestry. This gives the staircase a high-quality finish that will remain attractive for many years to come. Please take the time to check out the photographs and read over the features of this glorious wooden staircase which was recently installed by Archway Joinery. See for yourself the high-quality craftsmanship we have to offer.
Archway Joinery are rather proud of the finish of this wooden staircase and would like to showcase the quality to our customers for assurance of the top standard work we produce.
Features of our Recent Wooden Staircase Installation
It goes without saying that the wooden staircase we recently installed is stunning. With this installation there are many features and benefits it has to offer. Just a few of the amazing features of this wooden staircase installation includes:
- European Oak Handrails
- Stop Chamfered Spindles
- Newel Posts
- Pyramid Newel Caps
- Oak Apron
Whether you are looking for a wooden staircase installation for the first floor or three, Archway Joinery have years of skills and expertise behind us to provide you with the very best! We thrive on complete customer satisfaction and this is what drives us to providing only the highest quality for our customers.
Feel free to browse throughout the rest of our website and check out the other services we have to offer, all with customer satisfaction as first priority. If you are interested in any of our services or have a question and would like further information, be sure to give Archway Joinery a call today. Give us a call on 01525 404 873 for the best Joinery and Carpentry services in all of Bedfordshire!
Why You Might Want to Rennovate your Staircase
When your staircase is old and tired, you’ll need to make a decision about whether to refurbish it or replace it completely. Some of the reasons you might want to do this for include…
- Disruption – With a well-structured, stable staircase, your renovation can be completed easily and with little hassle.
- Appearance – If you’re unhappy with the current look of your staircase, simple changes such as adding glass to the balustrade can make a huge difference.
- Parts – Traditional staircases will have a huge benefit from having a bit of added TLC! From new spindles to paying attention to chipped handrails, you can transform your staircase with little work.
- Impact – Create the right finish by adapting your staircases to suit the surrounding environment. If you’ve decorated or renovated your home, your staircase may require some renovation work also.
- Cost – A renovation can be much more cost effective than a full replacement. This way, you can achieve new results, at a much lower price than a new staircase.
Choose Archway Joinery
If you are just as impressed as we are with this wooden staircase installation, why not check out the range of services we provide. Archway Joinery will never compromise quality for time or price so don’t hesitate to get in touch today with any questions or queries. Add further elegance to your property and invest in a bespoke wooden staircase installation with Archway Joinery today.
For all of your joinery work across Bedfordshire, be sure to choose Archway Joinery. Our team have years of experience in bespoke carpentry work, so if you’re looking for a reliable and reputable team of joiners to complete your home improvements, Archway Joinery are here to help. Call our team today on 01525 404873 to talk through your options and request a quote from our team. We’d love to take your home to the next level with our joinery work.